Put on your dancing shoes!
● Founder and Owner of Marston Athletics http://www.marstonathletics.com
● Assists Kevin Boyle with Montverde Academy Basketball Team
● Former Assistant Basketball Coach under Kevin Boyle at St. Patrick's HS (Elizabeth, NJ) 2003-2011
● Coached and Trained many McDonald All American and Division 1 players including Kyrie Irving (#1 NBA Draft Pick 2011 and Michael Gilchrist #2 NBA Draft Pick 2012), Dexter Strickland (North Carolina) Pro Player, Corey Fisher (Villanova) Pro Player
● Instructor for Kevin Boyle Hoop Group Summer Camps
● Head Coach of NJ Got Game AAU Basketball Team 2009 to 2014
● Former Head Coach for Team Jordan AAU Basketball Team 2005 to 2008
● Currently listed as # 84 of All-time Middlesex County Players with at least 100 career 3-pointers
Current and former trainees of Coach Pete
● Kyrie Irving – NBA (Boston Celtics)
● Michael Kidd-Gilchrist – NBA (Charlotte Hornets)
● Ben Simmons- NBA (Philadelphia Sixers)
● D’ Angelo Russel- NBA (Brooklyn Nets)
● Dakari Johnson- NBA (Oklahoma Thunders)
● Corey Fisher - Pro Basketball Player (Turkey)
● Amir Bell - Princeton University
● Jared Nickens - University of Maryland
● Trevis Wyche - St. Peter's University
● Isaiah Stills – Iona University
● Sterling Gibbs - Seton Hall University
● Temple Gibbs- Notre Dame University
● Steven Rennard - Univ. of Pennsylvania
● Dexter Strickland - Univ. of N. Carolina & NBA League
● Paris Bennett - George Mason University
● Otis Livingston Jr- George Mason University
● Chase Plummer - Univ. of Maryland, Baltimore County
● Khalid Lewis - La Salle University
● Isaiah Briscoe - University of Kentucky
● Chris Martin - Marshall University
● Jehyve Floyd - College of Holy Cross
● Kevin Boyle Jr. - Florida Gulf Coast Univ.
● Jermel Jenkins - Iona College
● Trey Lowe - Temple University
Coach Pete provides an intense one hour and fifteen minute weekly training session. Sessions include scrimmages, conditioning, and various skill work with smaller groups in your age or skill level.
Coach Pete identifies individual athletes strengths and weaknesses, works on improving weaknesses and build on strengths. Coach motivates academic growth, teamwork and healthy athletic competition.
Coach Pete's 1 on 1 Sessions include a curriculum formulated to fit each individual athletes needs. Coach identifies areas in need of improvement and builds the training.
Examples included but are not limited to: